Saturday, June 8, 2013

Nicolas Sarkozy hand gestures

8:27 AM

Share it Please
While waiting for his turn, Mr. Sarkozy fixes his tie. He don't feel nervous but you have to be sure that you will not look funny in front of the crowd.


Apparently, Mr. Sarkozy will be having his speach after President Obama.










They exchange formalities and congratulate each other.



"Hello children, let me tell a story about my Uncle. Uncle Ben. Benjamin."


"Well, we're very close. He likes ducks."


"Oh, you like ducks too?"


"He once bragged that he caught 10 ducks in less than an hour by mimicking their calls. Quack, quack, quack."


"I was a young child then."


"And making duck calls strain your throat very bad."


"But note children, always be happy. (Bawal ang sad.)"

"

"On my first try, I was able to catch one."



"It was this big, and very heavy."


"Yup, you guess it. We roasted it in the forest and it tasted good. Yum, yum, yum!"


"While having our break with our heavy stomachs, I suggested that we should create a thing that will easily call ducks so that we can have ducks for food everyday."


"No. No. Hey, are you listening?"


"Hey, I said shut up! Shut up!"


"Just listen to what I'm saying before you make your comments, okay!"


"This is making my head spin."


"Let me say it again, my Uncle said 'yes.' And that's how we started the deal. Very Easy."



"I'm glad we understand each other. Okay, okay."


"Thanks everybody, it was a nice thing to happen this time."

This is just a made up story using the pictures of President Nicolas Sarkozy. I use hand gestures a lot and seeing a President and a Leader of France just use it casually make me retain my mannerisms. Oh, the story was loosely based on the Duck Dynasty show.





0 comments :

Post a Comment